Monday, June 21, 2010


This collage I have just created represents me in many ways. It shows my favorite kind of music (rap) which i often listen to. It has my favorite sports which are basketball, soccer, and football. As you can see my favorite football team is the Colts and my favorite basketball team is UNC. This collage shows my musical side because I love playing the guitar, listening to music, and sometimes even creating a piece of music. It shows my love for my family and friends as well.

2 comments:

  1. This is really good! You can really tell what your interests are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! My only suggestion would be to add color or mark-making in between the pictures to connect them a bit more. Overall, good start to this class!

    Mrs. Stone-Danahy

    ReplyDelete